Sunday, June 8, 2014

Meet our new Design Team Mates!

Today we are so over the moon to introduce
you to four new members of the
Crafting by Designs team!
They all entered a challenge, and they
all were chosen as a Saturday Spotlight winner
by the rest of the design team.
We loved their work so much we asked them to join us
and were thrilled when they all said YES, and
we know you'll love their work too!
Today they've each made a project for our
stop by their blogs and check out their amazing work!
Carole
Hi my name is Carole and I live in the North East of England with my husband and best friend Michael. I have a son Martin and a beautiful daughter-in -law Fiona they live in Manchester. I have always enjoyed crafting especially sewing ,cross stitch and scrapbooking. When I retired 5 years ago I joined a great Craft Group and I’m now addicted to card making especially stamping. I do love to have a go at new crafty things as often as I can. I have made boxes, decorated candles and made stitched and beaded cards. I started my blog The Things I Love a year ago and I have really enjoyed becoming part of the great craft blog world. When I’m not crafting I am a school governor, enjoy travelling a lot and lunching with my lovely girlfriends. I am absolutely delighted to have been asked to become a designer for Crafting by Designs I really thought this was the sort of thing that happened to other people
Love and Hugs Carole xx


Sanja
My name is Sanja and I live in Croatia. I'm a mom, wife & a kindergarten teacher that loves to craft. It relaxes me after a hard day and makes me happy. I love to make cards that are rich on details which help me create little stories on them, but lately I've created a new love for CAS cards, too. Constantly I try to improve my coloring by practice and always wish to be better. My favorite digi stamps are: Mo Manning, A Day For Daisies and Saturated Canary and rubber ones: Uptown Girl, recently discovered Stacy Yacula and Rachel Ann Miller. I love to discover new names and great stamps. I hope to enjoy this little hobby of mine even when I'm grey and old. :)
Jenny
My name is Jenny and I live in the NYC burbs with my husband and four children. I also work part time as a school counselor. I'm so pleased to have been invited to be a part of the wonderful and talented design team at Crafting by Designs. I've been card making for about 14 years. My children seem to love my craft supplies as much as I do, especially my 16 month old! When I'm not working, shuttling the kids to and from sports and activities or helping with homework, I'm coloring and playing with my big shot. I design cards when I need "Mommy time". I started blogging and entering challenges a few months ago and am constantly amazed and inspired by all the wonderful papercrafters in blogland and pinterest. I use die-cuts (especially florals) on almost all of my cards and I'm also a DT member for the new Dies R Us Challenge Blog.


Leeann
Paper Doll's Creations

Hi! I'm Leeann and I am originally from Philadelphia, PA but settled in the quiet burbs about 5 years ago. I have 3 children from 12 to 23 and a 2 1/2 year old grandson. When I am not busy with work, school or family, I can be found in my craft room. I've been paper crafting for about 6 years but it wasn't until I got serious about card making and coloring after purchasing a set of markers and some digis then eventually a Cameo that my little hobby came into full bloom. I love reading blogs and am grateful for all the wonderful inspiration in blogland.


Are they fabulous or what?  We love their work, we love their style,
and we're so glad they're playing along with us.
Your turn - enter your Anything Goes projects
HERE by June 25th for a chance to win one of the three prizes
from this month's sponsors!

No comments:

Post a Comment