Sunday, May 18, 2014

The May Anything Goes Challenge Continues!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a special reminder post
about our May Anything Goes challenge that continues
thru May 25th.

Today we are so honored to have
three super talented Guest Designers joining us
and their projects are just outstanding! Please
be sure to stop by their blogs and check out all their wonderful work!

Kirsten from My Craft and Garden Tales


My name is Kirsten Hyde. I am from Norway, where I live close to the capital. I have been paper crafting for some years, and really enjoy it. I make cards, layouts, Mixed Media and different 3D crafts. You can find my blog here: http://myhydeaway.blogspot.no/


Beth from BethieJ's Blog
I live in WA. State, Married and Mama of 2 Kids.. Been creating as long as I can remember, I LOVE to spend time with my family/friends, get crafty, take photos, cook/bake, and workout!


Christine Versluis from Vintage Creative Art

I'm Christine and in daily life i'm working as a lifecoach but as myself i'm always creating.
Scrapping, making collages or redecorate my house. In a few days, 19th may, I will become 50 years old. Time flies and that's a very good scrap theme. I share my apartment with a naughty black cat named Inspector Lynley. I love to recycle, so this project is made of a pizzabox. The frase "daar kan ik wel wat mee" (that i can put to use) results in a pile of boxes, photoframes, beats, magazines etc. from witch i will make something, in a while......
You can follow my creative journey on
vintagecreativeart.blogspot.nl
Thank you so mutch for paying me a visit. Lots of love, Christine
out of the land of the woodenshoes: Netherlands


You can go HERE and enter your projects until
May 25 for your chance to win one of three prizes from this month's sponsors.
Thanks to our special Guest Designers for sharing such amazing projects
with us and thanks to YOU for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment