Sunday, May 11, 2014

The May Anything Goes Challenge Continues!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a special
reminder post for the
May Anything Goes Challenge!
Today is Mother's Day in the US, so we're sending
an extra special wish for a wonderful day to
all the Mother's who play along with us :)

We're so honored to have some wonderful Guest Designers
joining us today. Please stop by their blogs to see more of their
beautiful projects and tell them you saw their
project on Crafting by Designs.

Laine from Dream Laine
Hello to everyone. I was delighted to be asked to join Crafting By Designs, as Guest Designer for this Challenge, such a fun opportunity. I have turned into a compulsive card-maker over the last few years. Card-making is such a great hobby and has opened up a whole new world for me. Sending hugs to all from, Laine xx

Jacky from Paddington Fan's Blog
Hi, my name is Jacky and I live in Hampshire in the south of the UK with my husband and teenage son. Also at home are my lop eared rabbit, Rupert, and two mad guinea pigs. I got into card making about 7 years ago; I started out with a pack of stickers, some card blanks and a couple of patterned papers Little did I know where that would lead - I've been collecting craft stash ever since!! I love using animal stamps, colouring with my promarkers and using patterned papers! I've been blogging since February 2010 and it would be great if you'd visit me at Paddington Fan's Blog.

Rebecca Billard from Rebecca from The Rock Crafty Corner
Hi my name is Rebecca and I live in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada with my wonderful husband. I have been doing some form of crafting since I was a little girl. I took up paper crafting a few years ago by making Christmas Cards for my family, but it has been the last couple of years that I have become addicted to card making. I love learning new techniques and getting together with my wonderful crafty friends. Thanks to Crafting by Designs for allowing me the opportunity to be a Guest Designer. Happy Crafting Everyone!


Deonna from For the Love of Cardmaking
Here is a blurb about myself: My name is Deonna Bemish and i love everything to do with paper crafting. I'm currently on 3 design teams,work full-time, a wife and mother of 2 teenage children. I stay very busy, but wouldn't trade my crafting time for anything.



Be sure to hop on over HERE and enter your
Anything Goes projects before May 25th for your chance to win one of
the prizes from this month's sponsors!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my card as one of your GDT creations for the May Challenge. So honoured and delighted. Wonderful creations from all GDT's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me as a guest designer!!
    Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards! Congrats on the guest DT spots! You all rocked it!

    ReplyDelete