Sunday, May 4, 2014

The May Anything Goes Challenge continues!

Hi everyone, Doris here with two Guest Designers today
to remind you about the
May Anything Goes Challenge
which is open until May 25.


Please stop by these gal's blogs and check out their gorgeous creations!
Leeann from Paper Doll's Creations
My name is Leeann and I live in Birdsboro PA, USA. I married my best friend 2.5 years ago and I have 3 fantastic kids and a gorgeous 2 year old grandson. I've been paper crafting for about 2 years since I discovered coloring is the world's best therapy. My favorite method is hybrid meaning I love to use digital elements, papers and stamps then put them together the traditional way with hand colored digital stamps and a few (or many more) bits and bobs added in. Thank you Crafting by Designs for the opportunity to be a guest designer for this challenge!



Karen Petitt from stamping in pINK
I have RA and other health problems and creating, aka playing with stamps and colouring mediums, helps me to deal with it and pass the time as I am housebound 90% of the time. I have been been making cards for more than twenty-five years. I have been addicted to stamps and stamping for more than fifteen years - I just love my stamps and being able to create stamped canvas of landscapes as well as cards and other things - I get great pleasure from being able to create something from paper and card and make something pretty or useful from it. I like to make cards for my local charity shops to sell as well as for a local hospice. It's my way of trying to be useful and I hope that my cards are enjoyed by those that need a little pick me up.

You can enter your projects HERE
by May 25 for your chance to win some crafty goodness
from one of our THREE great sponsors!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the spotlight ladies and a chance to be a Guest DT at your blog! I really appreciate it and had a lot of fun making a card to share with the team and the challenge entrants Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto (what Karen said) :D

    Gorgeous card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete