Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank You Challenge!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring challenge.
Our theme for this weeks challenge is
Thank You
We are so excited to welcome our generous sponsor
for this challenge
Rick St. Dennis, MFA
Prize: 2 images from store
Our Design Team had so much fun creating with the amazing images provided by our sponsor, just take a look:

Maureen using Tworki

Rene using French Flower Cart

Julia using French Clown 2012
and  using Hat Shoppe
And amazing projects by 
Sharon 

Doris


We also have Sanja, joining us for the first time as a Design Team Member and we are very excited to share her inspiring work with you!

You can find more details about this amazing project Here!

Soon we will have an official post  with details about our new Design Team members and they are the best!!!!

Now we have some amazing Guest Designer
joining us this week.  Please stop by
their blogs and check out their beautiful work!
Cathy Parlitsi from Stamps and Scrapbooks
I’m honored to have been asked to Guest Design for you this week! I’ve been a Paper Crafter for over 15 years. Card Making has always been my favorite but I I’ve just discovered Art Journaling and that’s quickly becoming a new addition to my full blown obsession! I’m always drawn to Vintage/Shabby Chic but I create in all different styles. I live in New York/USA (about an hour north of NYC) with my funny husband of 30 years. I have a son and a daughter who both Graduated this weekend – one from Grad School and one from College. (No more tuition! Yay – more Paper Crafting Supplies!) I love “meeting” Crafters from around the world and admiring everyone’s artwork. Feel free to visit me any time at www.StampsAndScrapbooks.com

Kaiija from Kaiijan-arkea
A little bit me, I'm Finnish Kaija, who is "addicted" to the paper crafting.
Although I've always done something with hands, a way of life that comes from childhood.
I`m mostly cards, or anything else, do all sorts of different topics.
However, I love the strips of lace and pearls and beauty :)
Giving thanks and hugs Kaija
Alicia Borowski from MaxiBelle Studio
I'm a mother of 2 small precious people & a part-time worker. I started scrapbooking in 2005. I moved onto digital scrapbooking when my daughter was born in 2007 (& still do) as it was easier, quicker & both grandparents wanted scrap pages too so it was easier to do one page digitally & email it to everyone. I needed to use my paper up so I started playing at card making. I had always admired all those beautiful coloured images (Magnolia, La La Land, CC Designs etc) so I bought a few stamps & used my pencils to start with. Pencils just didn't have the wow factor I was after so I decided to pick up my first Copic in 2011 after visiting a craft fair & self taught. My sister-in-law introduced me to the world of online card making challenges late last year, so I started my blog in October 2013 & have not looked back!

Please visit the Design Team and leave some love
for this talented group of ladies.
Do not forget to upload your project using the Inlinkz tool below.
This challenge will be open until May 20, 2014.
Remember to have fun!
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!
Hugs,
Julia


4 comments:

  1. Fab DT Creations, Love Hazel (didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DT inspirations and thank you for another fab challenge Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute design team samples. Thank you for the "thank you" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration DT, thank you for a wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete