Wednesday, May 7, 2014

M is for MOM

Hi Everyone. It's me Sharon and I'm hosting this week's brand new challenge. Here in the United States, Sunday May 11th is Mother's Day and it is also the 100th Anniversary celebrating our Mom's. So... I'm challenging all of you to show your love, your thanks, your gratitude for your Mom. 

Our sponsor this week is none other than the fabulous Delicious DoodleAnd they are generously gifting the awesome prize of 4 digi images.

 

Our design team created the most beautiful creations with 

Rene - Blossom
 
Maureen - Rose & Butterfly1

We've also been incredibly blessed to have the following Guest Designers join us. Their designs are just jaw droppping! Please visit their blogs and show them some love.

Birgit from Cards R Fun

My name is Birgit Johansson and live with my family in the southeast of
Sweden. I have always been fascinated by papers and I have made cards ever since I was a child it feels like. I try to make cards in different styles although it usually gets cards that are in the vintage / romantic style. But today I made ??a card that is quite simple and elegant to Mother's Day. Hope you like it. You are always welcome to my blog CardsRFun - http://cardsrfun.blogspot.se/


Hi everyone, my name is Jane and I live in the beautiful county of Oxfordshire in the UK. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember and it is my haven and my therapy! I work full-time as a Civil Servant at a military establishment; not creative but it funds my habit so I won’t complain! I started my blog in June 2013 and it has opened my heart and mind to the kindness and generosity of crafters all over the world! What a fabulous inspirational bunch you all are! Please feel free to visit me if you have the time at http://janesav100.blogspot.co.uk/
I am so honoured to have been asked to be a guest designer at Crafting by Designs for this month’s challenge. Thank you so very much for inviting me!
My name is Margaret but everyone calls me Mags. I am 50 years young and married with two grown up daughters. I have always been creative but got into papercrafting about five years ago. You could say that I am totally hooked. I enjoy making cards and love trying out new styles and techniques. I am also a bit of a paper hoarder lol. For me crafting is a way to relax after a busy day at work.  

Crissy Armstrong from Crissy's Art & Heart
Crissy has been making cards and illustrating stamp images for close to a decade and is currently illustrating for Whimsy Stamps. She lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is the proud mom/grandma of four grown kids, a daughter-in-law and a grand-daughter.

 Shannon from Create Design Imagine
I moved to Arizona to get away from the cold after college. Love the warm summers and all Arizona has to offer. I share my home with my two dogs, two cats and my dad who comes to Arizona for the winter. I started paper crafting in 2003 and just recently kicked the hobby in gear. I scrapbook and make cards, however tend to make cards more. I am pretty new to digi images and strive to perfect my coloring skills with each card.
We have lots and lots of great inspiration and can not wait to see yours! Your turn - you can add your project below by May 13th for your chance to win a fabulous prize from our sponsor.
Thanks for stopping by and playing along with us and a special thanks to all our Guest Designers!!


And most of all, a special thanks to all of our Mom's out there.
We wouldn't be here without you!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

2 comments: