Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Friends/Friendship make the world go 'round!


Hallo!
Rene here again with a new challenge.
Our theme this week is friendship and friends.
Show us and tell us what friends and friendship means to you.
It can be a card for that special friend, a little gift or maybe a mini book or layout. Most important have fun and link up your creations here!
We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
The always generous Bugaboo Stamps gave the design team
images to play with and will award one winner their
choice of 7 digi images from their store
      
www.bugaboostamps.com


Maureen using Aint no sunshine


Doris using Springfriends



Our second generous sponsor this
week is Inky Impressions who also gave
the design team some images to play with and
will award our second winner a $10 gift certificate to the store

http://inkyimpressionsrubberstamps.com

Today we'd like you to help us welcome
another new Design Team member - Jenny!
You're going to love her beautiful work :)


Sanja




We're so excited to have 5 fabulous Guest Designers
join us this week!  Please stop by their blogs to see more of
their beautiful work!
I live in the beautiful Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts but have a passion for mix media, art journaling and cards. I am an active member of several card and mix media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. My favorite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.

Tracey Rodgers (Lalkygirl) from My Creative Place
Hi my name is Tracey rogers ...aka in blogland as Lalkygirl...I am a huge papercrafting fan .my favourite things are stamping and colouring with my markers and cardmaking ....It never ceases to amaze me the beautiful things that can be made using paper....
Darlene Pavlik from Dar's Crafty Creations
Hi! I'm Darlene Pavlick from Akron, Ohio and I'm so thrilled to be guest designer this week. I've enjoyed some type of crafting for years but my paper crafting began 10-12 years ago while learning to scrapbook with my daughter. I met a gal who sold Stampin' Up and the rest is history! Now I'm retired and play in my 'crafting cave' every day ... what fun!

Wendylynn from Wendylynn's Paper Whims
Hi, my name is Wendy and I live in New York. I have three adult daughters. I share my home with my wonderful husband and two spoiled cats. I have been playing with paper, scissors and glue since I was a child. I enjoy creating collages that I use for cards, magnets and jewelry. I also like to alter and recycle when I can. Paper crafting is an inexpensive but fulfilling hobby. Thank you Crafting by Design for inviting me to share my artwork.
Aurora from The Miller's Daughter
Hi, my name is Aurora and I'm from Spain.
I’ve always been into hand crafts, but on the summer of 2013, I decided to learn how to use the Copic markers that my husband bought me some years ago. Since then I haven’t been able to stop using them, and with them came a whole world of images for colouring and projects in which apply all the techniques and materials that I could think of.

How's that for some great inspiration to get you started?
You have until May 27 to enter your Friends/Friendship projects below and
please be sure to link back to this post.  You may enter up to a maximum
of 5 projects for this challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and playing along!

1 comment: