Sunday, April 20, 2014

There's still time to play along with the April Anything Goes Challenge!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a little reminder
still going on until April 25.
Today we have two special Guest Designers who made
fantastic projects to share with us for inspiration!



Hello I am Elena F, I´m married to a husband who is very understanding. I am a mother of two little childs, and I work full time in one newspaper. That means I do not have much free time but the little I have I left employ in crafts, especially scrap but I also sew, knit and crochet when I can.
I found the SCRAP with that name less than two years ago but since I can remember I have always done crafts of all kinds. Just over a year ago I decided to open a blog dedicated entirely especially to the paper´s crafts and you can find my work at: http://esku-lanak.blogspot.com.es/ (SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).
I've been very lucky and am currently on the design teams of Marvelous Magnolia, Fashionista , My Besties USA and Copic Spain . I have participated in some GDT spots and I have been invited in Crafting by Designs to this wonderful collaboration. I hope you like my work and inspire you. Thanks to all the readers / subscribers too who can make this possible. A big hug Elena F.

 
Hi! I am Asmah living in Malaysia. I am a mother to four blessings who are my inspirations. I have always been passionate in arts and crafts especially scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journal, altered projects and variety of handicrafts. My style is either mixed media or shabby/vintage. My artistic journey can be viewed on my blog www.qinaahanaartsandcrafts.blogspot.com.

You can go HERE to enter your project before the end of April 25
for your chance to win some crafty goodness from
one of our three sponsors.
Wishing you all a Happy Easter from Crafting by Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment