Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's time for some Lace and Doilies!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a new challenge for you.
This week we're playing with lace and doilies. Both of
these can make a project look vintage, girly, dressy
or just pretty, so that's your challenge - add one or both
to your project.

Our sponsor this week is Lunagirl and they've
given us a great digital collage sheet to work with.
And some of their fabulous Design Team is joining
us as Guest Designers, along with some Saturday Spotlight
winners too. Loads of great inspiration for you!


Doris

Sharon


Lunagirl DT Guest Designers

Petra Berendsen from Petra B's Allsorts
Hi, I am Petra and I live in the South of England. Being a bit of a craft addict I immensely enjoy anything to do with crafting. I seriously started to play with paper and glue and everything else papery about five years ago and have been hooked since. I am so delighted to be a part of the Lunagirl Moonbeams and Cheerful Stamp Pad DT. You can find me on my blog, PetraB's Allsorts." http://kunterbuntcottage.blogspot.com


I am Vicki Romaine from Hendersonville, TN. I have worked with crafts all my life, but started making cards about 10 years ago. After a year I started a group at my church called Cheermakers. We make cards for the homebound, those in nursing homes and the sick. At Christmas we distributed over 400k cards to those who might now have received any.
I began creating cards for my blog. The Cheerful Stamp Pad, about five years ago. It didn't take long for me to start entering challenges. I have met so many wonderful people through my card crafting.



i'm mandy and my blog addy is mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.com

Michele from Art From The Well
My name is Michele. I've been stamping, collaging and playing with ink and glue since my now 20-something son was in elementary school. But it wasn't until around 2008 or so that I really started getting involved in the mixed media art blog world. I started my own art blog, http://artfromthewell.blogspot.com/, in 2010 and I couldn't be happier to have this wonderful outlet in my life. I very much enjoy working with vintage images and am honored to be on the Lunagirl Moonbeams and Cheerful Stamp Pad design teams."

Saturday Spotlight Winners
Guest Designers
Laine Webb from Dream Laine
Hello to everyone. I was delighted to be asked to join Crafting By Designs, as Guest Designer for this Challenge, such a fun opportunity. I have turned into a compulsive card-maker over the last few years. Card-making is such a great hobby and has opened up a whole new world for me. Sending hugs to all from, Laine xx




Karon Hughs from Karon's Krafy Korner
I love paper crafting. I really enjoy switching off to the world and switching on the creative thought process. Sometimes it can be quite difficult and I search the web for inspiration. Other times things just seem to fall into place and blossom. I have made many new friends around blog land and appreciate each and everyone of them. My crafting keeps me sane :-)

Donna Mundinger from Popsicle Toes
Hi, my name is Donna Mundinger and I'm thrilled to be guest Designing for Crating by Designs. I live in the beautiful East Bay wine country of San Francisco, am happily retired and have enjoyed the creativity and challenge of papercrafting since 2008. I love the friendship and opportunities I've found through blogging and look forward to learning something new every day.

Cathy from My Creative Space
I've been making cards since 2007, where I started crafting at my dining room table. Since that time, my passion has taken over and I now have my own craft room! Coloring with Copics is my current passion and a way to relax after a long day at work. I'm honored to be asked to be a guest designer for Crafting by Designs this week.

Annie from Memories to Keep
I live in Australia, love the climate, am married, have three kids and three grandies and one shadow, my dog... Love to craft of any kind but of late I am mostly doing cards for the numerous DT and GDT I am on...keeps my life busy.
I cared for my elderly dad, now 101, for two years and now ‘care’ for him in the home three hours a day.. this takes up a lot of my time but I still manage to craft. Being a nurse I am super organized so my ‘house work’ and chores outside are done before I start crafting. I also go out with my crafting friends once a fortnight to scrap.... thanks.

Donna J from Designs by Donna
I'm a stay home mom of 3 who started scrapbooking 8 years ago and only starting colouring and making cards in December so I'm fairly new to the whole thing but I'm having a great time creating and making new friends with the same passion :)

You can enter your project below by April 15
for your chance to win
a gift certificate to the Lunagirl store!





10 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations from the team xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspiration by all. Thanks so much for having me as a Guest Designer. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - beautiful creations everyone. Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT inspiration. Thank you so much for having me as GDT for this Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful creations from the DT and Guest DT!! I always enjoy the variety of interpretations. Thanks for inviting me to sponsor this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutly stunning DT creations! Thanks for a fun challenge! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully crafted designs by the DT. I love what they did with the Lunagirl Moonbeams collage designs. Thanks for the "lace and doily" challenge this week. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Beautiful cards from DT, and thanks for the challenges.

    Hugs Atti.

    ReplyDelete