Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Exotic Asia!

Hello Everyone!
 
 
Rene here with this week's challenge:
Asia.
 
Yes, as simple as that!
Your creation can portray anything Asian,
any country, any colour, any era, as long as it is Asian!
 
 
Our fabulously generous sponsor this week is one of my favourites
Nicecrane
 Nicecrane
The lucky winner will receive 1 (one) collage sheet from the Nicecrane Shop! 

 
Ignacio supplied the DT with some images to play with.
 
This is what they created:
 







Doris using Japanese Gardens


Maureen using Colourful Geishas Vol. 2

Sharon using Hiroshi Yoshida, Volume l
and Chinese Paintings Volume II


Just gorgeous, don't you think?

But wait, we have some more inspiration...

This week we have 2 Guest Designers
joining us for our Asian Challenge. 
Please stop by their blogs and
 leave them some crafty love.
 
Holly from DB Craft Girls
 
 
Lyn T from My Purple House
I am a Georgia girl. I’m not married and have no children except my 7 year old Black lab Cash (As in Johnny Cash– I am from the South after all.) Market Research – Focus Groups and such - is my daytime job. But, as I am a night owl, at night I like to do something more creative. I am a person that loves to learn new crafts so I have done a lot of them from knitting , to jewellery making, to scrapbooking/card making, etc… I am so excited to be a Guest Designer today!

I'm sure you are now very inspired!
We cannot wait to see what you have created.


Link your Asian creation here:

3 comments:

  1. Loving this challenge and the DT cards are wonderful- the images are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was adding my creation to the Monthly Challenge when I saw that this weeks challenge is Asia. I have also linked that card to this challenge - I hope that is allowed!
    Thank you for the gorgeous inspirations and a great challenge. Happy Easter to all of you Karen x

    ReplyDelete