Monday, April 7, 2014

April Anything Goes Challenge continues!

Hi everyone, Doris here with a special post and projects
from two wonderful Guest Designers. It's just a little
reminder about our month long
April Anything Goes Challenge that's
open until April 25. You can enter your projects HERE.

And now, take a look at what today's Guest Designers have made to
share with all of us:
Ginny from Homespun Cards
I am a mother and grandmother, happily married to my wonderful husband of 39 years. Crafting is such a joy, especially card making. It is such an honor to be asked to be a guest designer this month at Crafting by Designs, and I look forward to seeing all the creative ways all of you express your
God-given talents.





My name is Anna, I'm 39 this year and I am from Poland. I am a primary school teacher and - as a former ballroom dancer - I run a little dance and fitness studio in my town. I started my cardmaking over 2 years ago, when I fainted from overworking and a doctor said to me, that I should find something relaxing... I didn't think this is gonna be so addictive! I love all these ribbons, papers, stamps and inks. I am trying to improve my skills visiting other crafter's blogs and watching YouTube videos (and I can't even imagine what it would look like without internet). I love the way crafting connects people all over the world! Thank you for inviting me to be your GDT, I am so honoured!


Thanks for stopping by today!



3 comments: