Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Things with Wings

Hi everyone, Doris here with
a brand new challenge, and this is a fun one.
Spring is on everyone's minds, and what comes with spring?
Things with Wings!
This week we'd like to welcome another brand
new sponsor to Crafting by Designs.
The Design Team chose some awesome digi images to work
with and one winner will receive a $12 credit to their store.



http://samistampsshop.blogspot.com
Here's some inspiration for Things with Wings from the Design Team
Maureen - Web Veil

Rene - Bird on Branch:



Jessie - Snowflake Feathers




Sharon



This week we're so lucky to have 8 outstanding Guest Designers joining us.
They were all Saturday Spotlight winners and we just love their work.
Please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some crafty love!

Jo from Jo Edwards
Hi, I'm Jo. I'm very happy to be here today as a guest designer for Crafting By Designs.
I live in Dudley, West Midlands (UK) with my husband and son. We also have 2 grown up daughters who have both moved out into their own homes. I work part-time in a pub kitchen, and spend my free time making cards. I've been crafting for about 9 years now. Mainly card making, but have dabbled in jewellery making too. I have also designed many blog backgrounds, headers and logos over the years, and I've designed lots of layouts for sketch challenges too.
You can find my personal blog at
http://siggi-shop.blogspot.co.uk

Melanie from Melanie's Creative World

I am a 31-year-young women from the Southern Palatinate in Germany. I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, but fell in love with stamping at the beginning of 2011 and got addicted to it :-).
Now I love working with stamps & dies and all the other things stampers enjoy to decorate their cards in my free time. You can see my cards & other projects here on my blog:

Nana Connie at What Grammy's Attic Has Up It's Sleeve
I'm a proud Nana of six plus Great-Nana to two. I'm a child of God, lover of people, and hoping to really retire one of these days, but somehow I just keep working -- now only from home so no more trips to an office. I craft because I love working with my hands and creating things both frivolous and practical. I love sharing my cards with others, including donating cards for good causes. Family is always on the top of my priorities list. I love the inspiration I get from my grandchildren and visits with them are always so precious.

Brenda from Rock Paper Scissors made two projects to share!







Beate from Paper Piecing Corner


I'm a single mum of a teenie girl with a full time job and love playing with my new toy - my Cameo. It is so versatile and there are so many things to explore and keep me busy for a while. I wish I had more time for my hobby :) Thank you for the honor to be a Guest Designer!
Carole from the Things I Love
Hi my name is Carole and I live in the North East of England with my husband and best friend Michael. I have a son Martin and a beautiful daughter-in -law Fiona they live in Manchester. I have always enjoyed crafting especially sewing ,cross stitch and scrapbooking. When I retired 5 years ago I joined a great Craft Group and I’m now addicted to card making especially stamping. I do love to have a go at new crafty things as often as I can. I have made boxes, decorated candles and made stitched and beaded cards. I started my blog The Things I Love a year ago and I have really enjoyed becoming part of the great craft blog world. When I’m not crafting I am a school governor, enjoy travelling a lot, and lunching with my lovely girlfriends.
Love and Hugs Carole xx

Sandra from Nanagramps Craft Designs

Hello! My name is Sandra H and I live in a small place called Thornton Cleveleys. l have just recently moved from Fleetwood which is a little town near Blackpool England. l’m sort of in the middle of the two which is really nice because it’s not too far to visit relations and family that still live there and of course it’s not too far for them to visit us. I have been crafting since 2007; l Retired from my work place as a Civil Servant at the end of 2006 and my plan was to take up crafting and making my own cards which l absolutely love and what better than to give out Hand made cards to your families and friends. l truly love what l’m doing, although some times there isn’t enough time in the day time goes so fast. l have 3 children who have all flown the nest and l now have 2 beautiful grand children which we all adore. l was overwhelmed to be asked by Craftingbydesigns to do a guest spot and many thanks to Crafting By Designs for asking me to join this week.

Sherryn from Honey's Cards and Crafts


Hi, It's Sherryn here.
My hubby John called from the computer earlier in the year, "You have something to do with designing in an email" and came to where I was in the next room to give me a high five. What!!! Of course I was off to have a look and here I am!
I live in New Zealand in a small town called Levin, which is just over an hours drive north from the capital city, Wellington. We have one little craft shop which is crammed to capacity. What Yvonne doesn't have she will try and get.
I have been a crafter from the time I was old enough to hold crayons and needles. I've tried most crafts and enjoy creating. I really love all the challenges and try to enter as many as possible.

A big thank you to CraftingbyDesigns for giving me this opportunity.



Happy Crafting xx
How's that for Things with Wings??  Thanks
so much to all our talented Guest Designers for joining us this week!

Ok, your turn - enter your project below by March 18
for your chance to win the prize from Sami Stamps.
And don't forget to enter our extra large, almost month long,
March Anything Goes Challenge
which is open until March 25.

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations from the Dt's and guest Dt's and thank you for allowing me to be one of your Guest's for this amazing challenge it's such an honour many thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge and for the DT hard work for inspiration - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun challenge and WOW what amazing inspiration from the team and guest designers! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the beautiful inspirations and another great challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great challenge and the inspiration from the DT is amazing.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete