Sunday, March 23, 2014

March Anything Goes Continues

Hi everyone, Doris here with more inspiration for our every popular
March Anything Goes Challenge which is open until March 25.
 
You've still got some time to enter your Anything Goes projects for a chance to
win a lovely prize from one of our THREE generous sponsors!
 
One lucky winner, chosen at random will win  a $12.00 gift certificate
 

One lucky winner, chosen at random will win 3 digital images of choice!
 
One lucky winner, chosen at random will win 3 single images
or 1 set from the store!
 
To help us out today, we have a project from our
Guest Designer Beth F at Beth's Beauties
 
 
I am a wife to a wonderful husband and we have three young, energetic boys. I work part-time as a nurse, but stay at home with my boys most of the time. I have been crafting for as long as I remember! I started with hand embroidery and sewing before I was in school and now my current crafty love is papercrafting using my electronic die cutting machine to make beautiful cards, 3D items and scrapbook pages.
 
Thanks for the great inspiration Beth! 
Now it's your turn - head on over to
Crafting by Designs HERE and enter your project by March 25.
And if your project has a ribbon, you can also
enter it in our other challenge Use a Ribbon which is also
open until March 25 HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment