Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Month-Long Anything Goes In February

Good morning everyone and Happy Wednesday!  I hope all you folks that are affected by this newest storm are staying warm and dry.  I also hope you use this time indoors to whip something up for our newest challenge! 
Since it's the first challenge of the month, which will last nearly the whole month, our theme is an always fun one...
Anything Goes!  
Since this is a long challenge with unlimited entries, we have TWO great sponsors for you!
Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps AND The Stamping Boutique
Here's a little about our first generous sponsor:



Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps 
Prize:  choice of 3 digis

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.  Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.
Robyn’s Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to award 3 digital stamps of the winner’s choice to the winner of this challenge.

And here is what our talented design team has made to inspire you with these super cute images:



And here's a little info on our second generous sponsor:

http://thestampingboutique.com
Prize:  choice of 3 digis, but if winner uses an image from TSB they get 4

Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor at CRAFTING BY DESIGN. We at TSB are very proud to offer original digital images and artwork to you. Thank you for giving us a few minutes of your valuable time to look over the store at http://http://thestampingboutique.com/
Good luck in the challenge and we hope to see you over at our TSB Community network. http://thestampingboutique.ning.com/
Thanks so much!
Tracey Malnofski

And here are a few things our designers have made for you:
Doris using Cupcake



Doris using Hearts Cart


Sharon using Trenton


 Maureen using Cupcake




Lisa

This week, we're super excited to welcome more Guest Designers to
Crafting by Designs!  Please be sure to stop by their blogs
and see more of their beautiful work!

First up is Julie Price and her blog is

 I live in NSW Australia, my favourite style is Shabby Chic, most of my creations involve colouring of some sort, mainly with Copic Markers.  I love to create with lots of embellishments on my cards; I have a huge stash of pretty flowers and lace and add these to most of my creations. I also love die cuts and Magnolia stamps. This is a typical creation for me; I enjoy creating gift sets for friends and family and seeing the pleasure they give.
Our next Guest Designer this week is Elizabeth and her blog is

My name is Elisabeth and I live directly on the River Danube in a small town in Austria.
I started scrapbooking about two years ago and I learn about new techniques
mostly looking around on other blogs as there is only a small scrapbooking
community in my area and only a handful of shops in Vienna.
I love the evenings, after my little daughter is in bed, when I can unpack my big boxes of scrapbooking supplies and make cards for my family and friends. They are all stunned about the varieties and imagination I put into my cards.

And our last Guest Designer this week is Larelynn
and her blog is Handmade from My Heart
I'm Larelyn, from Handmade From My Heart. I began blogging in 2010 so that I could enter my crafty projects in the many challenges that were available to crafters. I am mainly a card maker. I started with the Cricut (which I still enjoy), then quickly fell in love with digital images and coloring with Copic Markers. I design for several amazing digi artists and also teach Copic coloring at my local craft store. My style continually evolves - there is so much to try and learn, but I must admit that patterned paper is my passion. All of my designs revolve around the papers I have selected.
What a thrill to be asked to do a Guest Designer spot at Craftying by Designs. I am excited and humbled at the same time. There is so much talent in our community and I hope my project inspires as so many of yours have inspired me.

Remember, this Anything Goes Challenge will remain open from
February 5 to February 25th and you may enter as many projects as you like during that time, but just for this challenge, as long as they are linked from your blog to this post and were created during that period of time.  A sticky will remain at the top of the blog so you can find your way back during the month.

Be sure to stop back every Saturday to see who is in our Saturday Spotlight and every Wednesday for our regular weekly challenges.
Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. what fun! and for the entire month of February!!! now that's LOVE!!! we are so thrilled to be a sponsor for this fabulous challenge AND to be sharing the spotlight with Robyn's Fetish!. ALL the creations are divine! thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity! THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you DT for your lovely display of creations - thank you for another challenge of ATG - have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful are all of the Dt creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge and a lovely job from the Design Team! See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to everyone. so many nice cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge! Love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another great challenge and DT inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work to the DT!! And fun challenge! Newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this great challenge.

    ReplyDelete