Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Think Warm Thoughts!

Hi Cindy here, and I hope I have a challenge that will help is keep warm and wish for spring. Since so many of us are suffering from the cold, I thought it would be fun to "Think Warm Thoughts." For this challenge, please share with us a project that keeps you warm. It can be pictures of flowers, spring/summer activities, Easter, or something that helps keep you warm in the cold.
We're thrilled to welcome a new sponsor to
Crafting by Designs this week - Oak Pond Creations

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations

They were kind enough to give the design team a few images to
play with, and here they are:
Doris using Flip Flops

Doris using Raven and Mouse


Doris using Sunflowers


Maureen using Sunflowers



Lisa








Rene using Sunflowers




We're so excited to have two great guest designers joining
us this week to help us "Think Warm Thoughts". Please be sure to stop by
their blogs and check out more of their beautiful work!
Kathy Jo Wood from I'm a Little Teapot

 Hello! My name is Kathy Jo and my blog home is I'm a Little Teapot. My blog shows a little bit of my crafty world: cards using dies, inks, bows and pretty papers. I consider crafting as one of life's many enjoyments. Most nights I am in my crafty room late experimenting with stamps, playing with ink, die cutting a lot of paper, making messes...
and occasionally making a card that is suitable to post on my blog. :)
I just started really blogging last January and since then I have met the most amazing crafters! 
Every day I visit blogs and challenges to admire all of the creative projects.
It truly is an honor today to be a guest designer on Crafting by Designs. The design team is super
talented and nice...a perfect combination that reflects the Crafting by Designs challenge blog!"

Next up is this beautiful card from
Roberta Swisher

Please stop by and visit Roberta's blog at Queen Bee Paper Crafts
Thank you to our Guest Designers for joining us this week and making
such wonderful projects, and a great big thank you to
Oak Pond Creations for being our sponsor this week. 
One lucky winner will receive their choice of 3 digi images
from their Etsy store.

This challenge will be open until February 4, 2014. 
Please read our rules - this challenge
is limited to 5 entries per person and must be linked from their
blog to this challenge.
We can't wait to see what you make!


4 comments:

  1. Love the DT Creations!! They are all so great!! Thanks for the fantastic challenge!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely creations from the Dt hope to join in this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like most of you are thinking Spring. Fab samples. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete