Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's a Birthday Challenge!

Hello, it's Lisa here to bring you our new themed challenge.
As it's my birthday today I have chosen the theme of BIRTHDAYS.


We have a fabulous sponsor for you this week - Octopode Factory who are kindly providing the winner of this challenge with a
$10 gift voucher to their Etsy Store




Doris using Jolee




card front
 inside





Sharon


Today we're thrilled to have a Guest Designer join us for this challenge. 
She was a Saturday Spotlight winner from week #23.
Please say hello to Sue Kment, and take a look at this
wonderful birthday card she's sharing with us!
Hello! My name is Sue Kment from the blog Sues Stamping Stuff and I live in the wonderful Pacific Northwest of the USA. I have been stamping seriously since around 2000, although I do own a stamp or two that might be 25 years old or so! My style is fun, bright and cute-as you can tell by this card. I do love to incorporate my Silhouette into my creations as well-love that added dimension! Thanks to Crafting By Designs for asking me to join in the week!


So now it's your turn. Please add a direct link to your birthday
related projects to the linky below. Please remember that there is a
limit of 5 entries per person for our regular weekly challenges,
and they MUST be linked to your blog. 
This challenge will be open until January 14, 2014.

And don't forget about our "almost month long"
Anything Goes challenge that is open until
January 25th - HERE




8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and enjoy your day!
    Gorgeous DT cards!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Lisa and thanks for another great challenge and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful inspirations. Happy Birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday greetings. Thanks for another great challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspirations with us x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little birthday dog photo! Great design team samples. Don't you just love the quirkiness of the Octopode Factory Stamps. They are so much fun. Thanks for the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do I have to have a blog to enter? It can I link to my Google+ out flikr?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a fabulous challenge and just love the creations by the DT - awesome :) :) Hugs Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful DT samples and entries. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete