Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Challenge: Anything Goes with a Twist - Penguins

Good morning everyone. Lisa here to bring you this week's challenge. We are sponsored by Delicious Doodles this week, and one lucky winner will get their choice of 4 digi images from their store.




The theme for this challenge is PENGUINS! I have collected penguins ever since I was little and I cannot wait to see your penguin creations!  Here's the inspiration from our wonderful design team.

Doris using Penguin with Gifts



Maureen using Penguin with Gifts


Lisa using Penguin Family


Julia using Penguin Family




Bev using Penguin Family



Rene using Penguin with Gifts




You have until Tuesday 10 December 2013 to link up your projects using the linky tool below. Please refresh your memory of our rules before entering because they have changed including a limit of 5 entries per challenge which MUST be back linked to this post and must have been posted on your blog during the time this challenge runs.

Lisa xox



<!-- end InLinkz script --

3 comments:

  1. WOW girls - fabulous creations with my images!
    MWAH to all...!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri (aka Delicious Doodles)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Design Team creations - Congrats to the winners - I have it recorded on my spreadsheet 5 per challenge - sorry I missed that before - I apologize for my error. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge and DT inspiration!!! Glad I could play along this week.

    ReplyDelete