Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Anything Goes with a color twist: White on White!

Hello Everyone, Rene here!

My chance to challenge you this week!
There is a twist: WOW : white-on-white!
Winter has arrived in the Northern Hemisphere! 
Snow is starting to fall, creating white scenes everywhere.
Summer has arrived in the Southern Hemisphere! 
Our minds are filled: white beaches, sun & sea!
The globe over, it is also a festive season,
with Christmas the main holiday.
Your challenge: Create a white-on-white project.
It can be any theme!
White must be the main (or only) colour.
Only the main image can be coloured (if you have an image).

Our fabulous sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs!

The winner of the challenge will get a choice of 4 Sassy Digi's!

Expect to be WOWed by all the examples of the Design Team.
And be ready for a little surprise!

Here they are:
Doris using Santa Pin Up from SSD




Here's mine for Wednesday's challenge. I can't get into blogger. It's been temperamental for me the past few days. I hope this is OK. I've used a Whimsie Doodles image

Maureen Using Pin up Santa from SSD

 


Rene using Evanora Sassy from SSD



Rene using Polka Dot Bikini from SSD


 Bev using Holiday Ariel


Sharon

Julia using Sassy Fashionista - Bella Bride

Now for the surprise!
This week we're thrilled to be joined by some super talented Guest Designers. They each did an awesome job, so please be sure to stop by their blogs and leave them some kinds words.


Carmen M
I am just thrilled to have been chosen as a spotlight winner by Crafts by Designs, I have been crafting my entire life and paper crafting for the last 3 years after a friend introduced me to Close to My Heart. I am a loyal user of their paper and inks although I have branched out into other companies stamps and embellishments. I live in Alberta Canada so the cold weather affords me lots of time to spend crafting while I am avoiding the cold weather.


Amelia Breytenbach
I am Amelia Breytenbach from South Africa and crafting is my passion for 10 years. My card making style is shabby vintage and as with all crafters my craft room is filled with dies and stamps from many crafting brands. I am so honored to be invited by Crafting by Designs Design Team to create a card for this challenge. You can see more of my creations at my blog


Viv Tomlinson
I was delighted to be asked to do a guest DT spot here at Crafting By Designs !
A little bit about me – having completed 30 years as a police officer, I retired a few years ago. We have recently moved to a beautiful spot in the North West of England and I divide my time between lawn bowls, tracing my family history and of course making messy with paper and ink. People said I’d be bored when I left work – not true! Never enough time now!
My other half indulges me completely– he turned the top floor of our new house into a proper office/craft room after having done the same for me in our previous house so I am one lucky person!
I love blogland and Pinterest, other peoples creativity amazes and inspires me - my card reflects that and I hope you like it!


Ursala Uphof
 I am Ursula Uphof living in Johannesburg, South Africa with my hubby of 48 years. I have done some sort of craft all my life but only about 6 years ago discovered the art of paper crafts, and now have little time for all the other hobbies.
We travel quite a lot as we have 1 son in New Zealand and 1 in The Netherlands, and love to visit shops in those countries as my budget allows..I am on a couple of D T’s and I also run some workshops in card making.

Alycia
Happy Chick Designs
 I have been making cards since February 2007, when I attended my first Stampin' Up party, and have been hooked ever since. I enjoy creating mini albums as well and have just recently found myself making cards again after several years of focusing on those other paper crafts. I'm having a blast and thoroughly enjoy myself whenever I am creating.

WOW - weren't these just fabulous!! 
Ok, now it's your turn to show us your white-on-white projects. 
Remember, only the main image should be colored and
everything else should be white. 
Or make everything white like some of our guest designers did!

Also please remember to check our rules that have changed; please limit your entries to a maximum of 5 and be sure to include a back link from your blog post with this project to this challenge post.  If you don't have a blog you can add your project to our flickr group (see the link in the left side bar).

This challenge will be open until Tuesday December 17 and be sure to stop back every Saturday to see who was chosen for our next Saturday Spotlight.  All of our Guest Designers are Saturday Spotlight winners and we're so glad they joined us today!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my word! you weren't kidding Doris! The creations this week are stunning! Well done to all the Guest Designers too - these are amazing!!! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for having me as a GD this week. The creations of the DT are absolutely gorgeous. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could join us with your fabulous creation!
      Hugs
      Rene

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be a guest designer this week. Loved it. Great job to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could join us! Love your creation!
      Hugs
      Rene

      Delete