Sunday, November 3, 2013

Here's our winner from Orange and Purple sponsored by Lacy Sunshine

Hi everyone, Doris here with our winner from last week's color challenge sponsored by Lacy Sunshine
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/
We had such fun looking at all your project and let Mr. Linky pick our winner.
 
#10 comes from Gail Scott at I Like Paper
 
Gail, I just sent you an email about claiming your prize, and thanks to everyone who played along with us.  Be sure to check out our current
challenge sponsored by Ike's Art.  You can enter your Black and Red
projects until November 5 for a chance to win some digi goodies from Ike's Art!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely win - I am very excited to be chosen - I will post the badge in my honor and win page as well as the page in which this creation is posted - have a lovely day - that was kind of you to send an email - how blest is that! Cheers - Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Gail, I really think you deserve it!
      Your card fit the theme 100%!
      Thanks for your ongoing support, come and show what you did with your prize!
      Hugs
      Rene DT

      Delete