Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Design Team member for Crafting by Designs

Hi everyone, Doris here to introduce you to another new member of the
Crafting by Designs Team - say hello to Beverly Cole!

I am a paper crafter who has always had an interest in color and design, especially in nature. Painting with watercolor or oils, using color makes me happy. However, it's more fun when done with some company. That's the reason I teach paper crafting classes and help out at our local community card making club.
I make my home is central Florida, where I live with my husband George and out two cats, Tinker and Nick. I have three terrific daughters and five adorable grands. They live up north…I miss them!
Be sure to check out Bev's wonderful blog
and her brand new project in our next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment