Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Anything Goes with a Twist: Black and Red with Ike's Art

Hi there everyone! I am thrilled to be hosting my first Challenge with Crafting by Designs this week. I've been on the team for a couple of months now and enjoying it immensely, loving the talent in this group of ladies, it is a joy to be here. And this week we have one of my favourite artist's sponsoring us, Ike of Ike's Art.

This week's challenge is a Colour Challenge and we are looking for you to create something primarily Red and Black in colour. You can, of course, use neutrals - white, kraft, skin tones. We would like if you limited your use of other colours but as long as your project is mainly red and black and you follow the other challenge rules,  you could win a $15 gift certificate
 from our fabulous sponsor.  We'd also love you to check out their new challenge blog

 

Before I show you the inspiration from the team, can I invite you to join us on our Facebook page if you haven't already found us, come and hit 'Like' and we will keep you up to date with the Crafting by Designs team and hopefully have more inspiration there to help you get crafting!

Now without further ado here are the inspirational projects from the Crafting by Designs team using images from Ike's Art. You can visit the lovely ladies' blogs and leave them some love too and don't forget to link up your creations below.  Thanks! Mo xxx

Maureen using 'Honey'

Bev using "Geranium Pot"


Doris using Geranium Pot


Rene using Greek Window


Rene using Vaguely Goth


Sharon using Vintage Car

Julia using Poe Bust

1 comment:

  1. Hi there - great DT creations and super colour choice for this Challenge :-)
    I couldn't leave any comments for RENE coz she didn't Post about her creations. :-(
    Thank you very much for having me Sponsor you and it was great to see my creations in glorious colour :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete