Friday, September 13, 2013

A Big Welcome to the newest Design Team Members at Crafting by Designs!

Hi everyone, Doris here today to introduce you to
the newest members of our Design Team at
Crafting by Designs! 
Each of these talented ladies has their own beautiful unique
crafting style and we're so excited they'll be joining us!
Please give a warm welcome to
Lisa

My name is Lisa and I live in Leicestershire, England with my hubby and fur-baby. I love being surrounded by pretty papers, pretty stamps and colouring mediums. I enjoy making cards and 3D items, I am looking forward to the challenge of being part of this design team!
Visit Lisa's blog at Paper Craft Bliss
Gemma


I love to craft and hand tried my hand at allsorts but my big passion at the moment is definitely cardmaking, I spend many an hour 'colouring in'! I live in England with my Husband, our 2 cats and my 8 month old Daughter who is growing so fast I can't believe it, she surprises me every day doing something new!
Visit Gemma's blog at Handmade by Gem

Jessica

I am 30 years old, live in Maryland and am married to a wonderful man who happens to be my best friend and who is also super understanding about my paper addiction. We don't have any kids yet, but we're working on changing that. I've been crafting to some degree most of my life, thanks to my crafty mama but I have only been scrapping and making cards for the last 3 or 4 years and once I started, I just became hooked!
Visit Jessica's blog at Beyond Rubies

Maureen

 Hi! I am Maureen, I’m 32 years old, I’ve been married for 13 years and have 4 children. I have always drawn things, I did Art and Design at school and after getting married and having my son I discovered card making thanks to a friend and QVC!  That was 12 years ago! I’m widening my repertoire, developing new techniques, making things other than cards! I am very much looking forward to working with Crafting By Designs and look forward to developing further as crafter and bringing my enthusiasm to the team!
Visit Maureen's blog at Handmade by Maureen


 Angie

I am a down south, true Southern Belle with an accent to match! My wonderful husband and I just celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary and we have three kids and our first Grand baby (a baby girl) due at the end of December. I have always loved crafting; crocheting, sewing, scrap booking, card making, painting, altering items, I’ll try anything once! I cannot express how happy I am to be returning to Crafting By Designs as a Design Team member after taking an extended leave. I’m so thrilled to be working with such a talented group of young ladies!
Visit Angie's blog at Crafting My Memories

1 comment:

  1. It is great that you all joined us! I'm sure we will have loads of fun together, inspiring other crafters on the way!!
    Welcome!
    Hugs
    Rene
    CBD DT

    ReplyDelete