Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday Challenge...Anything Goes With A Twist...Thank You Cards

Hello, Cindy here and I'm hoping that everyone is having a good week.  I have been missing for awhile as I was tied up with life's chaos.  Nothing bad, just really busy.  So, things have calmed for me and I'm here today to give you an Anything Goes Challenge.  While I was thinking about what I wanted to do, it came to me that a "Thank You Card" was appropriate.  I want to say Thank You to everyone for their patience with me and we here at Crafting By Designs want to say thank you for all the great participation we are having with our challenges.  Besides, who can't use a thank you card in their stash.  :o)

So without further ado, her is a little inspiration for you...
 
I can't wait to see what everyone creates!  Just add you link below by July 16th so that we can see your creative goodness.  If you don't have your own blog, you can add your project to our flickr account in the left sidebar.  We are playing for fun this challenge.  Thanks for playing along and thanks for all of your participation!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Cindy!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! At last I was able to submit to a challenge! I've been so behind in life, ever since I adopted little "Skye" my second "Resuce" dog in APril. She's a little handful at times, but also so sweet and I adore her. Other than that..not much new...and not too much creative time for me. Luckily, this week I'm taking Summer Card Camp too and was able to combine class ideas and came up with a card perfect for both challenges! Great to see you all and hope to be back more....very sooN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you could join us this week Lisa, have missed seeing your beautiful work!!
      Hugs, Doris

      Delete
  3. Thanks ....I've missed you all too!!

    ReplyDelete