Saturday, June 29, 2013

Winner - Show your Season Challenge!

Hello Everyone!

We have a winner for the 4 Fabulous Images from Delicious Doodles

.
I used Random.org to pick a winner:
 
 
 
 
Yes, it is you, #30 Karen P! Congratulations!!
 
Here is a picture of Karen's fabulous creation:
 
 
 
Thank you to each and everyone of you that entered the challenge, all the entries were really so lovely and we enjoyed visiting your blogs!! We hope that you will join our next challenge too!
 
Hugs, Rene
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - thank you so much! I am having a very good weekend! Will email you in a bit, many thanks again! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again Rene, I can't find a link or details of who I need to email. My details are:
    starbase31 'fullstop' kp 'at symbol' gmail 'fullstop' com

    I'll look around a bit more to see if I've just not noticed it Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, sending you an email regarding this.
      Doris

      Delete