Thursday, May 23, 2013

Winner!!! Winner!!!

Hello! We have a WINNER for the Paper Piecing Challenge!!!
I just want to thank every one who participated in the challenge. All of the entries were fantastic! I wish every one could be a winner, but unfortunately we can only have one. I called upon Random Number Generator to help, and it chose number 18!

Congratulations WendyLynn! You are the winner of a very special prize package from our own DT Sister, Cindy from Close to my Heart.! You are the winner of a very special prize package from our own DT Sister,
Cindy from Close to my Heart Sending you an email right now :)
 
Please keep playing along with us, we love seeing your fabulous creations!Hugs,Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my "hello friend" card in the paper piecing challenge. It is one of my favorite techniques. Thank you for the challenge and the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy - just sent you an email so you can claim your prize :)
    Hugs, Doris T

    ReplyDelete