Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Remembering Our Childhood Challenge!

Hello everyone, Julia here!
Welcome back for a fun and inspiring challenge.
Our theme for this weeks challenge is
Remembering your Childhood 
We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge, 

A word from our sponsor:
"I am a Photoshop Instructor, and all over I am a passionate of Graphic Design, I started designing scrapbook products and templates for Photoshop and at the end I decided to change to Digi Stamp World,,,,,I am a single man,,,,,,and all over I am surprised to know there are only a few men working on this business it sound curious to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love it."
Ignacio is providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner.
For this challenge we have a surprise: Ignacio has generously donated a collection of images called, The Charming of M.L.Attwell as a special prize for our second and third place winners:
Our Design Team had so much fun creating with the amazing images provided by Ignacio, just take a look:


 


Julia







Remember to have fun!

Thanks Ignacio for your amazing designs!
Please visit the Design Team and leave some love for this talented group of ladies.  You can upload your project into the Mr. Linky below, and if you don't have your own blog you can add your project to our Flickr group HEREThis challenge will be open until May 14; we will select a winner from all the entries.


Important reminder: Please read our rules as they have changed.

I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

Hugs,
Julia

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwww I love all these adroable and soooo funny cards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,What a amazing DT Creations here,,,,special thanks to Julia,,,,,,,,,I`ll leave some words comments on each blog my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your design team samples are beautifully constructed. Thank you for the "childhood memories" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous DT cards and thank you Julia!! I've entered my card!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete