Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day

Hi everyone, Doris here with this week's challenge - Mother's Day is just around the corner, do you have your cards ready?  Well, this is a perfect excuse to get it done early and join this week's challenge.

DT Member Chrissie is giving away a free copy of My Memories digital scrapbooking software to one lucky person! To win, create a project and link it below! And for a bonus entry, go onto the My Memories website and let us know what your favorite kit is! Now, remember, you have to create a project in order to win, but if you create a project AND comment, you will get wo entries instead of just one! And if you don't win, you can still get the software at a discount.  Just for playing along, Chrissie is offering $10 off the price of the software and another $10 off to the store! Just use code STMMMS1441!

Here's a few projects to get you inspired:


Used Perfect Pearls for the background, Crafter's Companion stamps
and Spectrum Noir Markers

Used an image from Delicious Doodles and Spectrum Noir Markers

I used a very large Stampin' Up stanp with cherry red ink along
with a Stampers Best sentiment


Is trying to use up supplies from her scrap bin. Embellies are
from Recollections and Kangaroo Sticker is from Me & My Big Ideas.

Enter your Mother's Day project by May 7 by using the inlinkz tool below.  If you don't have your own blog, feel free to add your project to our flickr group (see the link on the right).  If you're not already a follower, please become one and stop back next week to see who wins the My Memories digital scrapbook software.

5 comments:

  1. Just went to the My Memories website. Wow! What a great collection of graphics. Would love to win the software. My favorite set is the Spooky Halloween Wordart. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful entries, good luck to the winner. Going across to have a look at My Memories website. Thank you for the chance to win. Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went to My Memories website and I'd love to get my hands on the Prima Ballerina kit. Thanks for such a cool challenge. www.theblankpapyrus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm late to the party. I created it on time but didn't have a chance to take a picture and post. Thanks for having weekly challenges. I appreciate the inspiration and viewing everyone's beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete