Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anything Goes with a Twist - Paper Piecing

Hello Everyone, Sharon here with this week's brand new Challenge. The challenge this week is Anything Goes with a Twist. A Twist? you might ask, well the twist this week is Paper Piecing. Paper piecing is new to me. I've only created a few cards using this technique, so I've challenged myself as well. You may create whatever you wish. A card, layout or altered item...
anything at all, but it has to include paper piecing.

We have a fantastic sponsor this week, our very own Design Team Sister,
Cindy Leek. Cindy has generously gifted a very special prize package from



Here is my creation. I made it to give to my niece for her birthday. She is a huge Owl Lover. I simply painted  (2) 5x7 white artists canvas, the face and wings I drew a pattern freehand and cut them from card stock. The circles I used my 1" punch. And best of all, I used paper from my paper stash.
 

Enter your Anything Goes with a Twist project by May 21 by using the inlinkz tool below to submit you entry. We will choose a winner and post here.  If you don't have your own blog, feel free to add your project to our flickr group (see the link on the right). If you're not already a follower., please become one and stop back next week to see who wins the special prize package from Cindy at Close to my Heart!





3 comments:

  1. Cute paper piecing of the owls...great challenge, one of my favourites.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design Team Samples. Love to paper piece...thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete