Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Anything Goes with a Twist - Graduation

Hello, it's me again, Sharon. How is every one doing? Great paper piecing projects from last week's challenge. You ladies Rock! 
This week is another ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST. The TWIST is GRADUATION. From preschool to Grad School, anything for the graduate.
We have another awesome sponsor this week, Sassy Studio Design. Sassy Studio Design has generously gifted 4 Digis of your choice to one lucky winner.
 

I've been trying to use up paper in my stash. Most of it is from DCWV, ColorBok, Bo Bunny and AC Paper. I colored in the images using colored pencils. (I think I prefer my chalks.) Flowers are Primas.
 



The very talented Doris and the very talented Rene joined in on the fun this week and came up with these beauties:
 
Doris

 
 
Rene

Rene

 

Enter your Anything Goes with a Twist project by May 28 by using the inlinkz tool below to submit you entry. We will choose a winner and post here. If you don't have your own blog, feel free to add your project to our flickr group (see the link on the right). If you're not already a follower., please become one and stop back next week to see who wins the 4 Digis from Sassy Studio Designs.




3 comments: