Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Anything Goes with a Twist - Oh Baby!

Hello Blog Land! This is Sharon and I am hosting this week's Anything Goes Challenge. Now you know we like to add a little twist here and there and this week's twist is:  "OH Baby!" Spring is upon us, a time for new beginnings. From talking to friends, family and co-workers, there are a lot of new little babies soon to arrive too. Enter anything Baby related, a card, layout, altered item. Any animal baby works too.
 
Delicious Doodles is our sponsor for the challenge and Teri graciously gifted a few images for our DT to work with. AND...... Teri is also gifting 4 images to one lucky winner! Winner's choice.

DD Header

I chose the Bear with Baby image. I had so much fun creating with it.
 

This is a 1/4 fold card from my stash. Actually everything  I used is from my stash. I colored the image with blending chalks and added the blue bow for a boy. The buttons are chipboard and tied them off with
Martha Steward Bakers Twine.

This is an A6 size card, I trimmed the right side about 3/4" and stamped the hearts, which are actually on the inside of the card. Papers are from stash, colored the image with my son's Crayola pencils. Punch is Martha Stewart and I added the little flower (from Recollections) for the baby girl touch.

The extremely talented Doris and Rene joined in on the challenge and this is what they came up with:
Doris



Rene





 


This challenge is open from today through April 23rd. Please upload your photos here with the Mr. Linky thing and if you do not have a blog, you can upload your photo to our FLCKR.
Stop by Delicious Doodles and check out all of Teri's beautiful designs.


One lucky winner will be chosen at random by Random.Org. I will post the lucky winner on Wednesday, April 24th after 3:00 p.m. EST.


4 comments:

  1. Fab creations ladies!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work girls!! Many thanks!
    Hugs,
    Teri (aka Delicious Doodles)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team samples. Thanks for the "babies" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete