Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tags, Tags and More Tags

Hi There, Cindy here with your next fun challenge!  Today, we're talking tags.  I love making tags.  They are fun and can be used for so much more than just a pretty attachment to a gift.


Here is one I made with "Tim Holtz" style with an inspirational message.  This was fun to make because I die cut the flower and then ran the cut petals through an embossing folder before I assembled it.  The shimmer is from Perfect Pearls.  BTW - did you know that simple hair spray will help set your Perfect Pearls?

 
Here is a card that I made.  Do you see the tag that I used to anchor the larger folded image?  Tags are a great way to embellish cards even if you don't decorate them.  They can be used to add a pretty ribbon when you wouldn't really have had a way to attach it.
 
 
 Just for fun, here is the petal folded pocket open showing the hidden message.
 
 
And, here is a tag that I turned into a bookmark.  I used a plastic sleeve that I had bought from eBay.  A pretty ribbon and it is perfect.
 
Tags make a terrific pallet to try a new technique, send an inspirational message or embellish your card and scrapbook projects.  Post your project to your blog, or if don't have a blog, you can add your project to our flickr group and link it there. If you're not already a follower, please show us some love and become one :)  This challenge is just for fun and will be open until March 26.  Thanks for playing!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow ! I loved three of them .Very nice examples of designing tags differently !

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Cindy! I can't wait to play along.
    Hugs - Sharon

    ReplyDelete