Monday, February 4, 2013

Sea Creature CAS

Happy February! Good ole Phil DID NOT see his shadow Saturday morning! 'No shadow did he see, means an early spring for you and me.' I don't know about you, but I sure am ready for it. Enough of my babbling, on with the challenge.

Today I am challenging you to create a CAS (Clean & Simple) card, BUT... I would like for you to use a Sea Creature on your card. Anything that lives in the sea will work.
I kept thinking of Valentine Puns and this is what I came up with:


 
I used a basic white card and colored it lightly with my blending chalks. The little whale was a rub on that I placed on white card stock and cut it, I used a couple of foam squares to raise him slightly from the card for dimension. The heart is from my scrap pile and the waves also came from white card stock in my scrap pile that I wavy cut and colored with chalk.
 
I hope you decide to play along with this challenge. It is for fun only and you can submit your creations through February 10th. Use the inlinkz tool below to link to your blog (and please link back to us) and if you don't have a blog you can add your project to our flickr group HERE.
Hugs,
Sharon

2 comments: