Monday, February 18, 2013

Inside Out Cricut Die Cut Challenge

Hello my crafty friends. Sharon here. I'm hoping this challenge "challenges" you to come play with us. Rarely do I beautify the inside of my cards, maybe just a little border sometimes. I'm ready for Spring and who wouldn't like to receive a special card in the mail only to open it to a surprise pop-up of Tulips? I know I would.

We're focusing on the inside of the card, but please show us the outside too. The challenge today is to create the inside of your card by using a Cricut Cut or a Die Cut. I used the Walk in My Garden cartridge. I chose the border option and cut the Tulips x 2 at 1-3/4" and cut the flower pot at 1-1/4".




Ok, your turn - show us your Inside Out Card!  This challenge is just for fun and will be open until Sunday February 24.  You can add your project by using the inlinkz tool below, and if you don't have your own blog, you can add your project to our flickr group HERE to link below.  Please be sure to add a link back to this post and show us some love by becoming a follower.  I hope you decide to play along with us, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandra. I hope you get a chance to play along!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what - Sherryn is the winner of this challenge! Thanks for playing Sherryn :)

    ReplyDelete