Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Silver, Black and White challenge

 
Challenge: Create a project using Silver, Black and White
Hello Everyone. This is Tammy here and I have a new challenge for you. I needed to create something really special for my Grandparents 70th wedding anniversary. For a 70th anniversary you are supposed to give platinum. The first thing I did was pull out this silver and black paper that I just love. It doesn't say platinum on it, but I figures the muted silver was close enough. Then I cut the double hearts, shadow and numbers from my Pazzle. I just had to add a little bling to the side of the hearts.
 

 
I flipped the paper over and embossed it to add a little more texture. I used silver powder and heat embossed the words to really make them stand out. 
 

Here's the finished card. The grandparents loved it and we had a really nice time helping them celebrate there wonderful day.
 
 
 
  Now it's your turn to create a project using SILVER, BLACK AND WHITE.  You can add your project by using the inlinkz tool below, and if you don't have a blog you can upload your project to our flickr group.  Please link back to this post and show us a little love by becomng a follower.  This challenge is just for fun and will run until  March 5. Thanks for playing with us, I can't wait to see what you make. 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and the combination of colours are so lovely together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, so elegant. Thanks for this amazing inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to our winner Sharon, and thanks everyone for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete