Friday, February 1, 2013

And the Winner Is......Congratulations to all our January winners!

UPDATED 2-5-2013 to include all our January 2013 winners:


Hello my crafty friends. I would like to announce the winner of our Getting Ready for Christmas Challenge, but first I would like to thank each and every one of you who participated in the challenge. January wasn't a good month for my family, I did not get to comment on your entries, but I looked at every single one. The talent that was shared has me totally awestruck! I thought I could pick a winner...but I could not pick just one. So...I asked my son to pick a number between 1 and 24 (the total number of entries), Danny picked Lucky #9!!! Tina Keller you are our very first winner of the new year! Congratulations!!!
Here is Tina's stunning creation:
Please contact us at:  craftingbydesigns@gmail.com   In the subject line type:  Getting Ready for Christmas Winner.  Please send us your mailing information and we will get your fabulous prize from  a.muse studio to you right away.

{Hugs}
Sharon

 
 
Congratulations to all our January challenge winners
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
005 (Medium)
 
 
 
 
A big THANK YOU to our January challenge sponsors
 

 
And thanks to everyone who played along with us at Crafting by Designs!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Tina! Wonderful card you´ve made and I love the lace!

    Hugs Mian

    ReplyDelete