Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas

Hello! Sharon here. Did I hear a little moan and groan when the you read the title of this week's blog post? Christmas is all put away in my house...I've had enough with the snow and counting down the days until the tulips bloom once again. However, I haven't had my fill of making Christmas cards, I'm more relaxed now that I do not have the other holiday festivities going on. And....if you're a procrastinator like me, this year long series is perfect for you. CBD began this bi-monthly challenge last year and it took off with great success. It is a fun challenge and you get to build up a small stash of Christmas Cards for when Jolly Old St. Nick comes back in town.

And now for the challenge...  Use a snowman or snowmen in your creation. Easy, peasy.
 

The card stock is from a shimmer/glimmer stack from M's. I believe it is DCWV. And I ran the base CS through my Cuttlebug. The stamp is an oldie. One of the first unmounted stamps I ever bought, it came from A Country Welcome. I colored her in using my blending chalks. I love coloring with chalk. Here is a close up of the corner:
 

This challenge will run until January 31st, and the winner will get a fabulous prize from a.muse studio (sorry, US residents only).  Remember to have fun! I can not wait to see what every one creates! Please do not forget to upload your project into the Mr. Linky thingy below, and if you don't have your own blog you can add your project to our flickr group HERE to link up.
 



3 comments:

  1. Very Nice Sharon. Can't wait to play along. :)

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a cute card! Christmas isn't put away yet in my house so I guess I need to get started. :o)

      Delete
  2. Sharon, does it need to be a newly created project? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete