Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Animal Antics Challenge

  
Hello Crafty World.  This is Tammy from Cuttin and Stampin.  I'm happy to bring you a new challenge this week.  The theme is animal antics and your creations should have an animal on it
 
I have been taking an on-line card class call Clean and Simple Card Making 2.  One day one one of the techniques was to create a mask out of plastic and place it on the front of the card.  Ink the area with a bright ink and use white embossing powder over the top.  I like the result. 
 
 
I cut out a squirrel using my cricut.  Then I used a sticker and a few heart rhinestones up in the corner. 
 
 
Now's your chance to create something using an animal.  You can link your project below using the inlinkz tool and if you don't have a blog you can add your project to our flickr group HERE.  Please leave a links from your blog back here to CBD and show us a little love by becoming a subscriber.  This challenge is just for fun and will be open until February 5. 
I can't wait to see what you create.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to our challenge winner #40 Kate from Downrightcrafty! And thanks to everyone who played along with us :)

    ReplyDelete