Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quick Tags

Hi everyone, Doris here.  Today I wanted to share a quick little tag that I made to add to some cookie bags for my neighbors.  They took about 5 minutes to make from start to finish and was the perfect touch.  Take a look:




I used a standard size business tag, some VersaMark and a snowflake stamp from Unity with a little sentiment from Paper Tray Ink and used some embossing powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


One-two-three done!  Ok, your turn - your challenge is to make a tag of your choice, doesn't have to be a holiday tag.  You'll have until December 26 to add your project below using the Inlinkz tool linked to your blog or our flickr group HERE.  I can't wait to see what you make!
 

8 comments:

  1. These tags are great Doris! I guess I should get cracking on mine for Christmas, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these tags! Well, OK, I do have a love affair going with tags but these are so pretty and took you so little time!
    Happy Holidays my dear friend...
    Hugs,
    Beth P

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are quick to make. I made a few for my packages. Mine are smaller than the ones you made, so they went even quicker. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret yours are fantastic! So glad you're playing along with us :)

      Delete
  4. Doris, this tags are beautiful! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Tags!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to our winner Larissa at Car-D-elicious! Thanks to everyone who added their fabulous tags and played along with us!!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that tag is gorgeous!! It is so elegant!

    Happy New Year

    Carol

    ReplyDelete