Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A CAS Challenge!

Hi! Chrissie here today, to challenge you to think about making a Clean and Simple Card.


Clean and Simple is perfect for making multiple cards of something.  Say, like Christmas cards perhaps?

For this card, I used some Lawn Fawn images along with a Paper Smooches sentiment.  I colored in the reindeer with Spectrum Noir markers - easy as pie!


The added twine just gives a touch of interest to the card.

Now it's your turn! Just click on the InLinkz below and add your new creation! Don't forget to also upload to our Flickr group, too and use the tag Dec2012cas so we can find it! This challenge is sponsored by Lindy's Stamp Gang and one winner will be chosen at random on December 31 from the eligible entries will receive a $15 gift certificate.









 

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! I'll be adding mine soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and cute cards!! I hope to be back to cardmaking soon -- once I finally get caught up with Christmas !

    Miss you all and hope you all are well and have a wonderful Holiday!

    Big hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to our CAS challenge winner Cheryl! She's won a $15 gift certificate to Lindy's Stamp Gang = thanks to everyone for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!!! I've already spent my gift certificate!! I bought some gorgeous sprays. What an awesome store!!

    ReplyDelete