Thursday, November 29, 2012

Welcome to the new home for Crafting by Designs!

 
 
 

Welcome to the new home of Crafting by Designs!  If you've just found us, we're a small group of crafters who have had a NING network group for a while and have decided to change our format and invite more of our crafty friends to join us.  Every Wednesday one of our super talented Design Team Members will present a new challenge and you'll have a week to add your project either by linking it to your blog or by adding it to our brand new flickr group which can be found HERE.  You can also join us on Facebook by clicking the Facebook image on the right and Pinterest.

Most weeks we'll be playing just for the fun of it, but some weeks we may have a prize from one of our sponsors so we hope you'll stop by often and play along with us!!

We're kicking off our new site this tomorrow, Friday November 30 with a little blog skip and hope you'll skip along with us - see you then!

4 comments:

  1. I like the new look. Thanks for the email letting me know of your move. I would of tracked you down LOL ..but it was nice not to have to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my email stating the move and wanted to say thanks for letting me know.
    I love the ne look. Can't wait to get going again. Know I have be slow but going to try to participate more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I love the new design and style and think it's looks great! I'm happy to be here and look forward to taking part in more challenges soon! Hopefully, once the Holidays are over and I can catch up on LIFE!!

    Best Wishes and Happy Crafting,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new site. Will be happy to follow your blog along. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete