Friday, November 30, 2012

Blog Skip - Your Favorite Season

Hi everyone, Doris here - welcome to Crafting by Designs!  Today some of our Design Team members want you to join us for a little blog skip where we take a look at our favorite seasons.

To get us started off, here's a winter card from last year that I just love:


I embossed the white cardstock with a Sizzix embossing folder and used some white embossing powder on a scrap piece of black cardstock layered on some red patterned paper, red ribbon, viola!

Now for some great inspiration, please skip along to our Design Team's blogs and see some great projects from their favorite projects.

Beth Pollock at Mossberry Cottage

Chrissie Tobas at Harvest Moon Paperie

Cindy Leek at Papers Pads and Pictures

Doris T at Mom's Been Scrappin

Julia Vazquez at Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia

Rene vanWyk at Life in the Craft Lane

Tammy Smith at Cuttin' and Stampin
Please stop back for our regular challenges starting Wednesday December 5 and play along with us!

8 comments:

  1. Fab Hop, everyone posted great projects!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, how inspiring! I really loved each and every creation!
    So glad for the inspiration, especially the Christmas cards!
    Thanks!!!
    Hugs
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm going to do my best to be by more often and right now I'm off to visit everyone on the fun little HOP! I'm glad it's short, as that makes it perfect for me!!

    Hugs and Happiness always,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome! Thank you so much Doris & Chrissie for the hard work that the two of you put into this. I hopped along. The inspiration of seasons was absolutely phenomenal! I am so sorry that I could not participate in our hop with our brand new blog. I'm on the mend and feeling a little better.
    Hugs to all of you!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this card. Can't wait to see everyone's creations.

    Bless you all and have a safe and happy weekend.
    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun hop!!Very pretty!New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammy, what a lovely and elegant card! Glad to be following your new blog!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card, so well done!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete